Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Genesis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What up, gaaaaaaaaaaaaanstas?

I was reading comedian Rob Paravonian's blog and I thought, "Why don't I make one of these?" So I did. Also, there is a strange appeal in seeing "framo.blogspot.com" though it is framo3000
but I can deal with that.

So here it is, my first blog post. I am not an artist, so there is no interesting art to post. I am not a writer so there are no small pieces to post. This could get very boring, very quickly. I am not a very interesting girl, I think it is genetic.

When I have fun pictures to post I shall put them here, along with witty captions of course. Maybe I could post some of my TV projects here as well.

My state as of now: Single and boring. NEAT-O!

Winter break is coming soon and I want to party. I wish I had the nerve to call a certain college boy and ask if he would take me to a party so I could forget about my state right now. Alas and alack, I lack the courage to call him. Maybe Brianne-O would hook me up.

Kelsie has her license now, I wish we could go get Bubble Tea.

BLUEBERRY MILK TEA WITH TAPIOCA PEARLS, UH!

And I'm out.

No comments: