Allow me to spaz for a few seconds for a few moments ago, 2:51 PM (December 21, 2006) I have just discovered the title of the seventh, and final, Harry Potter book. Thank you JK ROWLING!
*DRUM ROLL*
*DRUM ROLL*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Let it sink in. JSDHFJKSDHFJSDHFKJH. My mind is racing with the possibilities. HALLOWEEN. IT MUST BE HALLOWEEN. GODRIC'S HOLLOW. DEATHDEATHDEATH. HORCRUX STARTS WITH AN H, SO DOES HALLOWS. HARRRRRRRRRRRRY POTTERRRRRR
I'm excited but I don't want the book to come out this summer because I won't be home to enjoy it. I won't have the solid 6 hours to read it cover to cover without spoilers. I won't have another 7 hours to reread it and process it and SOB BECAUSE IT IS OVER.
I read the title (thanks to thedashleakydashcauldron and their instructions) and promptly called Kelsie, who spazzed with me and my phone promptly shut off with excitement.
You know what I am doing to celebrate? DOWNLOADING THE AUDIOBOOKS OF ALL THE BOOKS. And listening to PotterCast.
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS *faints*
No comments:
Post a Comment