Thursday, April 30, 2009

Second Semester Freshman

It's coming to an end, y'all. I'm taking my second final in an hour (World of Islam Honors) and let's be honest, I am completely unprepared as usual.

What is with this whole falling asleep while studying thing? This is so not me. I stay up for hours. Maybe Waterhouse is stealing my nocturnal superpowers. Bastard. WINK!

Setting up Shino's blog made me want to write in my own. I mean, I write in my journal a lot but this is just so fun! I need to set up a blog of Kendall too, though she may resist I shall overpower her with attempts at cuteness... and relentless poking.

First Semester Fia:



Second Semester Fia:



Hmm... have I grown up at all ever? Time...and my friends and family...will tell.

PICTURES FOR FUN! POST ABOUT REGIONALS AND ALL ULTIMATE UPDATES SOON. CAPSLOCK! PROCRASTINATION!

Regional Cheering Section Lady Love (Not silly just for now)



Freshmen Ladies Love



Dirty 11 GA Love

More later. Peace out A town down.

Love and Care,
Framo

No comments: